AC Repair in Lubbock
Delivering the Right Solution for Your Air Conditioner
Are you finding it hard to keep your home as cool as you want to this summer? Are you not quite sure what you should do to remedy the issue? Sinclair Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, Inc is here to provide you with a fast and effective solution so that you can get back to being as comfortable as you want to be.
Since 1980, our Lubbock AC repair professionals have been resolving all types of air conditioning problems. You can be confident that we have seen it all, and there is no job too big or small for us to handle. Our ultimate priority is your comfort, and we have everything you need to keep your AC system running in tiptop condition all summer long.
We offer free estimates! Call (806) 454-9332 today to schedule an appointment with one of our air conditioning experts.
Detecting the Subtler Signs of AC Problems
Waking up in the middle of the night in a puddle of sweat is a pretty sure sign that something is wrong with your air conditioning system. However, not all indications of your need for AC repair are this evident. In order to catch minor problems before they become major issues, you'll need to watch out for some more subtle signs that your air conditioner is in trouble.
You should call our Lubbock AC repair experts you notice:
- There is lower airflow coming from your registers
- Your home's air doesn't feel comfortable anymore
- Your energy bills have suddenly increased
- Your AC system is excessively noisy
- Strange smells are emitting from your vents
- There is excess moisture or puddling water around your AC unit
- Your AC cycles on and off too frequently
- The rooms throughout your home are cooled unevenly
If you have experienced any of these problems or have noticed your AC system performing strangely in any other way, it's time to call our professionals for an inspection. We have advanced HVAC equipment that helps us to quickly and accurately determine the source of the problem. Once we identify the nature and extent of the issue, we will help you determine the right course of action for correcting it.
Thorough AC Maintenance Services
At Sinclair, we also feature comprehensive air conditioner maintenance services, including AC system checks and tune-ups, to keep your equipment in excellent operating condition.
Our semi-annual HVAC maintenance checkups are designed to help our residential customer prepare for the changing seasons, providing the following advantages as you face another summer of round-the-clock air conditioner use:
- Preventing air conditioner breakdowns by catching small problems before they escalate
- Correcting conditions that place a drag on your system that may prevent smooth, effective AC operation
- Increasing energy efficiency and lowering the costs of running your air conditioner
- Lengthening equipment life and lowering your overall investment in AC equipment replacement
- Offering seasonal maintenance agreements to lower the costs and increase the convenience of keeping your equipment in peak operating condition
Rely on a Professional for Your AC Repairs
The air conditioning unit that cools your home is a complex mechanical system that is made up of several moving parts and intricate components. When something goes wrong with it, it’s important to rely on someone who has the right knowledge and experience.
The team of expert technicians at Sinclair Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, Inc has the requisite knowledge and expertise to handle your AC system repairs in a safe and effective manner. With over 40 years of experience, you can trust that our company knows how to get the job done right. No matter what issue you are facing, we offer high-quality work at affordable prices, and we aim to deliver the best possible customer experience.
We are available 24/7. Contact us online or call us now to get a Lubbock AC repair specialist heading your way.
“The new water heater was installed and the problem solved within about an hour.”- DeAnn D.
“We ONLY use Sinclair.”- John G
“He arrived on time and performed the work efficiently and was very professional.”- Chad S.