Lubbock Smart Thermostat Installation
Providing Homeowners with High Quality, Innovative Products and Services Since 1980
At Sinclair Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, Inc, we provide customers in Lubbock and surrounding areas with innovative, high-quality products that improve their quality of life. Home automation isn’t just a trend; it’s a way of life. Since 2020, Americans have improved their homes by adding smart home devices. Last year, 4 out of 5 US homeowners purchased a smart home device. Smart devices, like digital thermostats, are a $27 billion industry because these devices save homeowners time and money by automating a simple but time-consuming task.
Smart thermostats are innovative, and as their name suggests, intelligent devices. They can sense when you are home and adjust the temperature to your preferences. It knows when you are away and adjusts your temperature settings to save you money and operate your HVAC system more efficiently. Smart thermostats are growing in popularity, and many of the most popular models boast energy savings of up to 30%. Our technology has advanced to the degree that would have been unimaginable fifty years ago. Smart thermostats allow users to automate their homes’ heating and cooling systems completely. Intelligent devices make it possible for you to change your settings with a connected mobile device while you’re away from home, but it’s unlikely you’ll need to because your device learns your preferences. Many smart thermostats can determine your needs after just a few days.
Call us at (806) 454-9332 for more information about installing a smart thermostat!
Benefits of Installing a Smart Thermostat
The research has shown that high-tech home improvements like smart thermostats are great additions to your home. They can help you save energy, which is great for the environment, and your monthly budget. You can save on your energy spending while saving the earth! If those aren’t great reasons to switch to a smart thermostat, users also feel that automated devices improve their quality of life by making their homes more comfortable.
Users can expect to enjoy additional benefits, like:
- Reduce Energy Spending: One of the best ways a smart thermostat helps homeowners is energy savings. A WIFI-connected smart thermostat makes it easier to schedule your system, so it’s not wasting energy while you’re not home. Your smart thermostat can also be programmed to keep your home at a certain temperature while you’re in the house. When you’re away, it can be programmed to warm or cool your home to preset specifications before you return.
- Helpful Data: Smart and digital thermostats help users monitor their energy usage and make changes to their preferences to reflect utility spending goals. The more data your smart thermostat collects, the more accurate your home energy profile will be.
- Remote Access: A WIFI-connected smart thermostat can be controlled while you’re away from home. You can instruct your device to cool off your home before you arrive or change the setting while away if the weather changes.
- Easier System Scheduling: A smart thermostat can be an extremely helpful tool if you live in an area with frequent temperature changes within the same season. It can be hard to keep your thermostat setting aligned with the outdoor temperature when the weather changes wildly. Still, if you have a smart thermostat, the device can check the temperature and change the settings accordingly.
Trust Sinclair Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, Inc With Your Smart Thermostat Installation Services
Smart devices make your HVAC unit a more accessible system. At Sinclair Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, Inc, we are proud to serve the residents of Lubbock and surrounding communities. You can schedule installation with one of our Lubbock HVAC specialists today! We have worked in the area for over 40 years, and we continue to innovate home comfort so we can better serve you!
Contact us today to schedule an appointment for smart thermostat installation in Lubbock.
Serving Residential & Commercial Customers for 40+ Years How Can We Help You?
Quality Reviews for Quality Services
“The new water heater was installed and the problem solved within about an hour.” - DeAnn D.
“We ONLY use Sinclair.” - John G
“Great young man - Glen Jordan - sent out to fix my plumbing issues.” - MaryAnn E.
“He arrived on time and performed the work efficiently and was very professional.” - Chad S.
“They are prompt to address our concerns, and the prices are reasonable and the workers are quite professional.” - Donna N.
“Sinclair offers and how it will save me money over time, Very good people to work with, always friendly.” - Patrick S.
“The company send you a picture of the technician prior to his arrival.” - Maria F.
“Sinclair has always been available when we've had a problem, has always given us quality attention, and through are maintenance program, have given us peace of mind.” - Deena E.
Contact Us Today To request your service fill out the form below, or call (806) 454-9332.
- Local Office 6501 Upland Ave Lubbock, TX 79407 [Map & Directions]